Born, 1769, the son of James and Martha (Hutchinson) Graham of Cumberland County; rudimentary education; apprenticed as a tanner, opening a shop on the Conodoguinet Creek. He was elected a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate two terms, serving 1811-1817. In 1819, Graham was appointed by Gov. Findlay as associate judge of the courts of Cumberland County. For more than twenty years before his death he was a ruling elder of the Big Spring Presbyterian congregation. Isaiah Graham married Nancy Lindsay in 1793. He died August 27, 1835, buried at Big Springs Presbyterian Cemetery, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.