|In the near future, I plan on introducing legislation that would amend Title 65 dealing with executive sessions. My legislation would allow an executive session to be held to discuss the following:
- Any matter as it pertains to a specific individual prospective, current or former employee when it relates to employment, appointment, termination of employment, terms and conditions of employment, performance evaluations, promotions and disciplining.
- To review and discuss plans related to security and emergency preparedness.
- Provides that an entire executive session shall be recorded and maintained for one year.
- Having the agency consult with a solicitor or legal counsel on the subject matter prior to holding the executive session.
- Gives any member of the agency immunity from criminal liability if the member makes a good faith report of a violation of the law.