- Son of Raymond Frank Barbush (deceased) and Jeannette F. Magaro Barbush.
- Graduated from Central Dauphin High School, 1975
- Attended Harrisburg Area Community College
- Page for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, 1976-1978
- Legislative/Floor Assistant to the House Minority Whip, 1979-1982
- Floor Director/Rules Committee Director to House Majority Leader, 1983-1993
- Special Assistant to the Speaker of the House, 1989-1992
- Legislative Director to the Lieutenant Governor, 1993-1994
- Administrative Assistant to the Senate Minority Leader, 1995-1996
- Executive Director of the Senate Minority Committee on Banking & Insurance, 1997
- Private Practice Consultant, 1998-2009
- Elected Chief Clerk, August 5, 2009.
Anthony Frank Barbush
129 Main Capitol
Harrisburg, PA 17120-2020