Copyright Agent - DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
The Legislative Data Processing Center is
an Internet service provider for certain Legislative Service Agencies of the Pennsylvania General Assembly. In accordance with Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C.A. § 512), notice of the designated agent to
receive claims of alleged copyright infringement is provided at this public location.
If you believe that any material on a site maintained by the Legislative Data Processing Center is violating your rights under Federal Law, please provide the Legislative
Data Processing Center with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Allegations of copyright infringement may be filed as follows:
- By mail:
Legislative Data Processing CenterSenate Box 64
Harrisburg, PA 17120
- By telephone: (717) 787-7358
- By e-mail: